When you login to visit/surf our Website (www.partimeswork.com), certain personal details information about you such as your Computer or Mobile Device IP Address, Location, etc. will be automatically keep in reserve with us. However, on the off chance that you decide to benefit of specific administrations on our site, you will be required to give certain individual data to the enlistment as well as access to such administrations/site pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your contact address, name, email address, telephone / mobile number(s), sex, occupation, interests, age, credit card information, financial information, billing information, content, standard web log information, IP address, information about your Mobile / computer hardware and software Applications and such as other informations as may be required for your fast interaction with the services and from which your identity detail is discernible. We may also collect Demography information that is not unique to you such as preferences, code, favorites, etc. Further, (sometimes) you may be asked to give cultural, descriptive, and preferential and life style & social informations.
In additions to the above we may also indirectly collect information about you when you use our certain third party services available on our Website. We may also collect certain/particular information about the use of our Website (www.partimeswork.com) by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Some of our Website pages utilize “browsing cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file information that may be used, for eg:, to collect information about Website activity. Some cookies and other Tracking technologies may serve to recall or remember Personal Information previously indicated or notified by a Web user. Most internet browsers now a day allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept or not to accept them and how to reject / remove them.
You may set most internet browsers to notify you if you want to receive a cookie, or you may also choose to block cookies with your internet browser, but please be note that if you choose to remove/erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-type your original user name and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site and App.
If you choose or decided to provide us with the all above-mentioned pieces of information, you consent to the transfer, use, storage, and processing of the information so provided/given by you on our website servers. The information provided/given by you shall not be given/presented to third parties (the third parties for this purpose do not include subsidiary companies/ holding / our group and or our service associates/partners) for marketing purposes and other related business activities without your prior consent. Though if you decided or choose to make your profile visible, all type information pertaining to your profile will be accessible or visible to third parties.
Google advertising cookies
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
We shall use the information provided by you for:
1) To improve our web site and enable us to give/provide you the best user-friendly experience which is smooth, safe and customized;
2) To improve and customize our content, services and other non-commercial/commercial features on the website;
3) To contact you to get your valuable opinion on our current services and products or possible new products and/or services that may we can offer /.
4) To send you information on our services, products, promotions, special deals;
5) To ask you to send feedback on or of any or all of our products and services;
6) To send you marketing mail/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing mail/promotional communications from us you may indicate your optional preferences at the time of your registration or by following the instructions given/provided on the website or by providing/giving instructions to this effect);
7) To create various analysis and surveys in the form of reports;
8) To Send newsletter(s) to your email (Provided you newsletter subscribe to the same)
9) To send you service-related informations or announcements on rare occasions when it is (mostly) necessary to do so;
10) To provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys or contests on our website;
11) To contact you or send you SMS, email, or other communications regarding our updates on this website, new job offer opportunities, our services, and other additional/new job openings/postings, which may be of your interest.
12) To provide the best customer support and the other services, you may request;
Ascertain how many of people visited to our website, of what type, kind and what areas they have visited, on our web site;
13) To resolve any disputes, issues if any and best troubleshooting;
14) To Check/Avoid potentially prohibited and/or illegal activities and to enforce Agreements
15) To provide promotional offers and service updates related to our products/services.
16) To comply with any court judgment / order / decree / directive /applicable law / legal & government authority;
17) To investigate potential violations or applicable international & national laws;
18) To respond to the Claims of 3rd parties;
19) To The members of our group and corporate family, service providers, affiliates providers, and 3rd parties under a contract to give joint services, contents and digital marketing communications;
20) To Other 3rd parties to whom you explicitly require/needed us to send the informations;
If you choose/decided to use our referral service to tell your friend about our website job offer or refer a job posting/service information, we will ask your friend’s email address and name. We will then automatically send to your friends an email inviting her or him to visit this website. However, your friends may contact us to request that he does not require such services/email/content or we remove the information related to him from our website database.
We will also send you SMS or email alerts from time to time to update you on new profile matched jobs and other updates.
Based on the profile status chosen by you, your CV/Resume shall be accessible to potential matching employers. You can store your cv/resume on our servers and make it searchable by employers/ recruiters/ third parties. You may only can use it for applying online though our job website and reject/denying access to others.
If your job profile status is visible, your cv/resume is searchable, and you can make it non-confidential and easily visible to all, and in such a case, anyone can have access to your cv/resume. If you keep or make it your profile status anonymous, you opt to keep the cv/resume private or confidential and then only those who have access to it to which you have applied for a job vacancy /opening.
We do not guarantee that 3rd parties shall gain access to your cv/resume neither we are – responsible for the use made of the cv/resume by 3rd parties to who you may apply or who have access to our job seeker database, while your career profile status has been(public) made visible by you. In the case of making(public) your profile status visible, we will not take any responsibility for the secrecy, privacy or retention of your cv/resume.
You may alter, refresh and expel your resume whenever yet parties who approach our database (while your cv/resume or profile was unmistakable) may have held a duplicate of your resume in their very own documents. We can’t be considered answerable for such maintenance/stockpiling. You ought to consistently recall that once you post your resume on our site with your profile noticeable, anyone will approach the equivalent and we don’t have any power over such profile access and utilization of your resume/cv by outsiders. On the off chance that your (account) profile status is mysterious and you go after a position on our site, the planned manager will likewise have the option to hold a duplicate of your CV/Resume and Profile..
Changing Your Personal Information
You can get to and alter your own data by marking it on to the site. We won’t adjust the data given by you. In any case, we also suggest that you to update your own data when such changes are required..
Where you make a public job and profile posting, you may not be able to remove or change it, nor shall you be able to remove/close your account. Upon personal your request, we will help you to close your account and remove your personal details informations from view ASA reasonably possible, based on your account previous activity and in accordance with govt. applicable law(s).
Your password is the secret key to your account. You will be exclusively answerable for every one of the exercises occurring under your username, and you will be exclusively liable for keeping your secret key secure. Do not disclose your account password to anyone.
In the occasion HTML experiences a business change, for example, a merger, procurement by another organization, or closeout of all or a segment of its advantages, your by and by recognizable data will probably be among the benefits moved. Where your data is moved, you will be told by means of email/unmistakable notice on our website for 15 days of any such change in proprietorship or control of your own data.
The security of your own data is essential to us. At the point when you enter your own data we treat the information as an advantage that must be secured and use apparatuses.
Links to Other Sites:
Our website contains 3rd parties links to other sites that are not controlled or owned by PARTIMESWORK. Please be aware that we, PARTIMESWORK and/or the web site, are not responsible for the privacy and other practices of such 3rd parties owned other websites.
Our site or HTML does not keep or store credit card data in any place that is accessible via the Internet. Once a payment/transaction has been completed with us, all credit/debit card data is moved to off-line only to ensure that the data/debit/credit cards information received is not accessible to anyone. We ensure maximum transaction security. More